Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update Fail

This started last month. I am not sure as to the cause of it, but from my speculation, I think it must have something to do with the 'System Restore' option I performed during the said time. I think it may have reversed some updates on Windows Vista which were already previously installed, and so, Vista is trying to re-install it, but for some reason it does not work. This is just what I think happened.

This morning, I tried installing all the 8 updates lined up for my laptop, and this is what came up:




The first notice was weird. From how I see and understand it, those 8 updates are apparently not needed by my laptop as of the moment. But why would they appear there if my laptop's system does not actually need it? I'm confused. Maybe that's not what it's trying to say.

And so, I attempted to install them again, and here's what happened:



It says errors on installation were found - 'WindowsUpdate_80070057'
I tried searching on google for what it means. But it's useless. I hope this is nothing serious.

Will do appreciate if somebody can try to shed light on this matter. Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. nako.. sayang i can't help you! i'm not a techie person! pero... try again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks, Tammy :)
    Pero tinatry ko eh. ayaw pa rin :(

    ReplyDelete