Saturday, July 17, 2010

Las cosas que hago normalmente en una día en mi vida.

I hope my title makes sense because I'm still a beginner with this. Haha. During our Level 2 classes with Prof. Sandra, one of the writing activities she asked us to submit is a description of the daily things we do. So here's mine (already corrected by our professor):


Normalmente, cuando tengo clase de español, me levanto a las 6 y cuarto de la mañana. Me ducho y me visto después de levantarme. Y después, desayuno un café con leche y spam con arroz o pan con mantequilla. Despúes de desayunar, me lavo los dientes. Salgo de casa a las 8 menos cuarto. Voy en jeep hasta T.M. Kalaw. Entro a Instituto Cervantes para mi clase, escucho a nuestro maestra, y participo en clase. Despúes de clase, voy a mi casa. Salgo de Instituto Cervantes a las doce. Vuelvo a mi casa a la una más o menos. Como en mi casa, y despúes duermo la siesta a las 2 y media. Meriendo un café con leche y bocadillo o pastel a las 3 de la tarde. Repaso las lecciones de español. Descanso a las 5 y media. Navego por Internet hasta las 7 de la noche. Ceno con mi familia. Veo la televisión, navego por Internet, y después repaso otra vez las lecciones de Español. Antes de acostarme a las 10 y media o a las 11, me lavo la cara y los dientes.

Los sábados, yo ayudo a limpiar la casa y friego los platos. Pocas veces por la noche, mis amigos y yo vamos a la cafetería: charlamos y nos reímos mucho mientras tomamos café.

Los domingos, me quedo en casa, pero algunas veces voy a ver una película con mi hermano y mi futura cuñada.

Eso es todo. :p

The translation (Apologies for the unsmooth transition of sentences when translated into English. I'm still on the basic level :p ):

Normally, when I have Spanish Class, I get out of bed at 6:15 a.m. I take a bath and dress up after getting out of bed. And afterwards, I eat breakfast: coffee, spam with rice or bread with butter. After breakfast, I brush my teeth. I leave the house at 8:45 a.m. I take the jeep until T.M. Kalaw. I enter Instituto Cervantes for my class listen to our professor, and participate. After class, I go back home. I leave Instituto Cervantes at 12 p.m. I arrive / get back home at 1:00 p.m. more or less. I have my lunch there, and afterwards, I take a nap at 2:00 p.m. I take coffee and pastries for my snack at 3:00 p.m. I review my Spanish lessons. I take a break at 5:00 p.m. I browse/surf the Internet until 7:00 p.m. I eat dinner with my family. I watch T.V., surf the Internet, and after, review my Spanish lessons once more. Before I sleep at around 10:00 or 11:00 p.m., I wash my face and brush my teeth.

On Saturdays, I help clean the house and wash the dishes. For a few times / on some occasions at night, I go out with my friends and head to a coffee shop: we chat and laugh a lot while having coffee.

On Sundays, I stay at home, but sometimes I go watch movies with my brother and my future sister-in-law.

That is all. :p

Now posting this reminds me that I have to review for our evaluation on Tuesday. Haha. I hope I do well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment