Tuesday, June 22, 2010

¡Hola!

Hola mis amigos! Haha. So I'm trying to revive this blog of mine. I'm gonna try typing in what I have learned from Level A1 Spanish in Instituto Cervantes. Yes, I enrolled in I.C. because I think it would come in handy in the future, especially if I really ever migrate to the U.S.

So allow me to introduce myself in Spanish.


Me llamo Red. Soy estudiante. Soy Filipino. Hablo Filipino, Ingles y un poco de Español. Tengo veinteun años. Vivo en Ciudad de Quezon. Estoy soltero. Estudio en El Instituto Cervantes, Te Eme Kalaw, numero 855 Ermita, Ciudad de Manila. Eso es todo.


I omitted the part where I give out my exact address and contact numbers, since anyone will be able to read this. Haha.

So there, I hope I can update this more regularly.

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment